Insurance for your ATV, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, and more
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Colorado. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Suburban Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered? Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Colorado require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured and local parks require proof of insurance before allowing you to operate your vehicle on their premises.
Without the proper insurance coverage, you could be liable for expensive property damage, medical bills, and legal fees if an accident occurs. That’s why it’s important to consider getting insurance specific to your motorsport vehicle.
Here are some common types of vehicles that may require specialized insurance coverage:
– ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle): These vehicles are designed for off-road use and can be used for activities such as hunting, camping, and recreation.
– Golf Cart: These vehicles are typically used on golf courses or in gated communities for transportation purposes.
– Snowmobile: These vehicles are used in snowy environments for transportation, recreation, and racing.
– Motorcycle: This type of vehicle is used for transportation and recreation.
Each type of vehicle requires different levels of coverage depending on its use and potential risks. For example, if you plan to race your ATV or snowmobile, you may need higher liability limits to protect yourself in case of an accident.
It’s best to talk to an insurance professional who specializes in motorsports insurance to make sure you have the right coverage for your vehicle and activities. They can help you find a policy that fits your needs and budget.
Want to keep your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.